CIC was founded in 2011 and held its first workshop in May 2012. Since then, for every $1 spent by CIC, we have helped entrepreneurs generate $3.48 in wages from job creation in our community.
We've accomplished these results through our work to increase access to business networks, financial capital and the knowledge and skills necessary to grow a small business. That includes:
- 196 entrepreneurs graduated from our Entrepreneur Training Workshop
- 50 new businesses launched and 33 businesses under development
- 74 existing businesses sustained or expanded their operations
- CIC businesses have created 78 FTE jobs
- 30 businesses acquired financing through CIC micro-loans totaling $185,604